Thursday, November 27, 2014

November 27, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Happy Thanksgiving! This one is getting to you a little late in the day but I didn't get home until late. I spent the day with family and friends at my Sister's house and had a wonderful dinner with lot's of good conversation and good times. Thank You so much Elaine! 

For today's photo I would like to share this with you.


This is an orchid in Elaine's kitchen. I have always loved Orchids and this is a very pretty one.

And one more thing before I wrap this up for tonight. This is a time lapse video of our trip from home to north Jersey. A two hour trip condensed down to just over one minute.


And that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone had a great holiday.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I watched your time lapse several times trying to figure out how you went. Did I see you go through a toll booth? And did you stop along the way? It was kind of neat seeing that trip so quickly. I wish I could really shrink that drive down to two minutes.

    Great shot of her orchid. it's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We use the PA Turnpike to get to Route 1 so that is the toll booth you saw and yes we did make a stop at Dunkin Donuts along the way. You know how rare those are in north jersey :) I can slowdown the video to around two minutes. I'll include it with today's bog post.

      I love that Orchid and have wanted to photograph it for a while. I think it came out good too. Thanks!

      Delete