Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Today I would like to share some Fall colors with you. I shot this on my way to work this morning and it made me realize that though I had a long day at work in front of me there is always time to appreciate natures beauty.

I am sharing two versions of the same photo. The first is straight out of the camera (phone) and the second is touched up in Photoshop. I do this to show how the auto exposure works and to also show what is possible with a few adjustments. I would also like to add that this was shot while the car was moving at about 35 MPH (about 56 KPH) so it will not be as sharp as it would be if I were standing still.



It sure looks like my windshield could use a thorough cleaning :)

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Such nice scenery. Now take some on the way up to Elaine's on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will. I am probably going to do a time lapse of the trip up. I can condense a two hour trip into about two minutes or less.

      Delete