Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24, 2014 - Photo of The Day

It was another unseasonably warm day here again but boy did it come in roaring. We had tropical storm force winds last night along with plenty of rain. But the day turned out really nice and in the 70's. Well above normal. But enough of the weather and on with today's photo.

Today I am sharing another shot from yesterday afternoon at Valley Forge. It's rare that I am there to photograph in the afternoon. I'm usually there early in the morning. I might try to get some evening shots too and maybe some sunsets. But for today here is a shot of the train station near Washington's Headquarters.


The lighting was a lot easier easier to work with in the afternoon. Much less harsh. I like the subtle clouds here too.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments: