Thursday, November 13, 2014

November 13, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Yesterday when I photographed our Rhododendron I also shot a few pictures of our Hydrangea. It is still very full. There are no flowers but the leaves are almost out of control. Last Winter I pruned it way down and it came back with a vengeance. I'm not sure what to do this year.

The funny thing about this Hydrangea is that Kim and I cannot remember if we planted it or if it spread from our neighbor's plant. I know for certain that it was not originally there. There was another bush and we removed it. I just cant remember how the Hydrangea got there. Either way it sure took off.

For today's photo I would actually like to share two photos with you. The first one is a black and white version of our Hydrangea and the second is in color. here is the black and white.


And here of course is the color photo.


I personally like the black and white better.

And before I go I would also like to share another sunrise time lapse. I shot this one this morning. And it sure was a nice cool and clear morning.


Thanks for stopping by and please check back soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment