Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 6, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

What a rainy day. What can I do on a rainy day? How about a little black and white photography? I think the rain and mist go hand in hand with black and white. There's something about the mood I suppose. Something else also goes well with black and white. Trains. Well I had to run out today during work and went by the local trolly station and couldn't resist. And that brings us to today's photo.

This was shot with my Motorola Droid Turbo in color and converted to black and white in Photoshop with some other very minor adjustments thrown in for good measure. As you can tell it was also shot through a chain link fence. One that has very small openings. Instead of cropping the fence out though I chose to keep it in. I think it adds to the picture and mood I am trying to create. You can see the original color version here at the Facebook Group. It is untouched and as it came out of the camera.

I am not a big fan of rain but I try to make the best of it. though I would rather make the best of some sunny and 75 degree weather. Hey that would make a great country song ;)

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment