Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 23, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Wow! Another beautiful Fall day here in the Eastern U.S. Temperatures here neared 60° and I am not complaining one bit. I know it won't last though so today we took a quick trip to Valley Forge with the dog. He loved it too! All kinds of different smells. And for today's photo I would like to share a picture of him. This is Schnitzel our Miniature Schnauzer.


This is by Washington's Headquarters. I think he was checking out another dog.

On our way back to the car a freight train wen by and I caught about 10 seconds on video. Check it out.


And that will do it for today. Thanks for dropping in and please stop back soon.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Schnitzel is so cute in his little sweater. Hasn't the weather been great? I love trains. Good shot. I even saw Kim walking in the background.

    ReplyDelete