Saturday, November 29, 2014

November 29, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Kim and I are in Princeton, New Jersey to see a comedy show tonight and the day consisted of mostly travel and a few errands. Therefore I didn't really get a chance to go out and shoot today. I do of course have my camera with me and hope to get out and shoot tomorrow. I did however snap a couple of shots in the hotel. They are in the process of decorating for Christmas and it looks like it will be very nice when they are done. So for today I am sharing two of those photos.

The first one shows the main dining area viewed from the fourth floor.


And this is the pool. Kim's favorite amenity!


Please note that these have not been touched up in any way and are right out of my camera phone.

I must say that so far the service here has been excellent. The staff has been nothing but helpful and very polite.

I must get off of here for now and get ready to see the show. I am glad it's here in the hotel so we can just take the elevator right down.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment