Sunday, November 16, 2014

Chrysanthemums and More - Saturday At Longwood

As I  mentioned my previous post Kim and I spent most of the day yesterday at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. They are having their annual Chrysanthemum exhibit and since we have never seen it I thought it would be a nice day out. As usual the folks at Longwood did not disappoint. In this post I am going to share quite a few photos I made yesterday. A lot of them are from the exhibit but there are others as well.

I am quite pleased with these photos and I hope you like them too. I have been wanting to get out and do a good shoot for a while and I think this did the trick. Sure, I do go out and photograph often but yesterday I felt like I was really on my game. It felt more organized and consistent. Please take a look and enjoy.






















I told you there would be a lot! There are more too and I will be sharing some of them over the next few days. Some are different versions of the images here and some will be new. I still have a few to go over in my "work" files. The RAW images that I still need to evaluate and process through Photoshop. It takes time but the results can be very rewarding.

If you live in or are going to be in the area I recommend a trip to Longwood Gardens. You will not be sorry. Here is a link to their website.

Also if you get a chance please take a look at some more of my images at 500px.com. And please be sure to check out the blog's Facebook page here. I will be posting some "before and after" pictures from today's post there. I also share a lot of photography based links as I find them.

Thanks so much for reading (and looking!). I hope you enjoy your visit. Please be sure to stop back soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment