Thursday, January 31, 2019

Throwback Thursday View - 31 January 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's throwback is from January 31, 2015 at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square Pennsylvania. And just like right now it was during Orchid Extravaganza. Of course there's always lots of variety of flowers at Longwood all year round and today we take a look back at some of them. And I hope to get back there soon to do some more shooting. Please be sure to Click Here to see my original post. Also I would like to throw in a teaser of sorts. Coming up real soon I will be doing some very special posts. Some of you may know already but I don't want to give away too much right now. Please stay tuned.

Click For Full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment