Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wednesday View - 16 January 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am sharing one more snow closeup from the weekend. And speaking of snow it looks as if the big storm people have been talking about for this upcoming weekend may not amount to much. But then again you never know. Either way I hope to get out and do some shooting. Please enjoy today's photo.

Click For Full Size Image

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. All these shots have been interesting. Sounds more like rain.I am not ready for the 'flash freeze'nor the single digits forecasted for Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope the whole storm passes us by. Probably won't but I can hope :)

      Delete
  2. The snow almost looks like foam on the plant. I've enjoyed all your snow pictures. We seldom look at snow up close like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does. Thank you! I figured everyone would share scenery so I went the other direction :)

      Delete