Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday View - 21 January 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am continuing with yesterday's photos shot at the Cafe. Oh how much warmer it was yesterday. A perfect day to be outside shooting. Today I wouldn't even think about spending time outside with my camera. So here is one of yesterday's squirrels enjoying a peanut. He and the other local squirrels spent most of the day bulking up and today they are staying inside of their dens keeping warm.

Click For Full Size Image

And here is Part 2 of yesterday's video which of course is best viewed at full screen in 1080p.




And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this photo! It certainly looks like the Cafe is keeping him healthy. I think most of us stayed indoors! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are all looking chubby like they're supposed to for the Winter. I am so glad that I work indoors.

      Delete