Monday, January 14, 2019

Monday View - 14 January 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I shot a lot of snow closeups yesterday. About three hundred or so actually. So today I am sharing another with you. With this goofy weather we are having this Winter it could very well be the last of the snow until next year. Although we are supposed to get some in a few days. I have my doubts. Anyway please have a look and enjoy. If you like please feel free to leave me a message.

Click For Full Size Image


If you get a chance please visit my website. You can get there by Clicking Here. It's a work in progress but there is still some stuff to see. And don't forget to leave me some feedback using the Contact link.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment