Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sunday View - 27 January 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

We have a good number of houseplants. In fact I've shared them here many times. Now something I've learned over the years is that when it comes to bulb plants is to never give up on them. Sometimes they don't grow for quite a while but then one day start to grow again. This just happened with our hyacinth. It's been well over a year of nothing but a dormant bulb (actually two bulbs) and a dirt filled pot then one day last week I saw green. That green got bigger a few days later and I have since refreshed the soil and it's really taking off now. Today I would like to share our hyacinth with you and in the coming days and weeks update you on it's progress. I did something like this a few years ago with our amaryllis, which by the way also just sprouted up again after many months of dormancy.

Click For Full Size Image


Stay tuned for our amaryllis.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. Plants can be amazing! I love hyacinths & coleus. I buy new coleus every year but last year we had some come up in our yard from the stray seeds! I'm told they are not 'yearly'plants.However no one told them that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they can be. I guess the with seeds we can have the seam flower year after year. I'll have to read up on it. I could save money if I could grow my own annuals.

    ReplyDelete