Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sunday View - 6 January 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today was one of those busy Sundays that I intended to take a little time and shoot for a bit. Well it didn't work out that way. We had many errands to run and some work around the house to do so I didn't have much camera time. I did however take a few minutes on our drive home from the supermarket this evening to grab a few frames of the night sky with my camera phone. This is pretty much right out of camera though I did try to reduce the graininess a little in Photoshop. I love the silhouette effect.

Click For Full Size Image

Not bad for a camera phone huh?

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



1 comment:

  1. I agree about the silhouette. It's not bad for a camera phone.You work with what you have when the muse hits!

    ReplyDelete