Thursday, January 3, 2019

Throwback Thursday View - 3 January 2019 Edition

Welcome To the Exploration Photography Daily View

Today we take a look back to January 3, 2015 and one of Pennsylvania's many covered bridges. This one is a few miles from Shady Maple in East Earl Township at Poole Forge. Poole Forge is the site of a former pig iron furnace. To read about it please be sure to Click Here to see my original post.

Click For Full Size Image



As you can see in the photo it was a rather rainy day when we visited so Poole Forge is on the list of places we would like to visit again. You know, when the weather is a bit more friendly.

Now for the unveiling.

As you know I post a photo here everyday. Sometimes it's artistic but more and more I tend to share something from my day. And over the past several months I have been posting a lot of snapshots. But I still want a place for my more serious work. Someplace that isn't overshadowed by the snapshots and the "Hey, look where we went today" pictures. So I created a website. Now please understand that this is just a beginning. There is still a lot of work to be done. But I really like the way it's turning out. And I think you will too. So if you would please have a look and let me know what you think. There is even a handy contact form if yu don't want to leave a public message. Here is the website:

Exploration Photography

Have a look around and if you like what you see please feel free to share it. That would be awesome!

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...









2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your webpage is gorgeous! I'm going to share it on my blog. Have you considered adding a place where people could buy your work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Webpage is so beautiful! I especially like the bird photo you chose. I can almost feel the texture of their wings! Great idea to separate the different photos. I noticed both are titled "Exploration Photography". Will they have different names with a 'click on' to get from one to the other? I like where you are taking this!

    ReplyDelete