Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday View - 20 January 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today was a strange one around here. Weather-wise at least. Last night when we went to bed it was snowing and sleeting and there was probably an inch on the ground. Not much but it was there. And it was very cold. About 25° F I believe. When I woke up this morning it was about 37° F and there was barely any sign of snow. It was wet though. It warmed up a bit more throughout the day and got very windy. This dried up the pavement and road surfaces and now it's cold and dry. Emphasis on cold. It's going down to around 7° F tonight with a high of about 15° F tomorrow. But enough of the weather forecast. You're here (I hope) for a photo right? Well being that it was warm this morning I got to spend a little time in the Cafe to watch the squirrels and birds and oddly enough had my camera in hand. I shot about 500 frames too which gave me a lot to work with including the shot I am sharing with you today. I'll give you a hint, it's a squirrel.

Click For Full Size Image
A little soft for my liking but I love the scene.

Also, once again I set up the GoPro at the same feeders as yesterday but this time there was a lot more action. So much so that I split one long video into three small ones. Here is Part 1.

As always this should be viewed full screen at 1080p.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I still like the photos of squirrels! Never enough!

    ReplyDelete