Saturday, January 12, 2019

Saturday View - 12 January 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today Kim and I decided to take a drive out to Lancaster County to visit a couple shops. An antique mall and a holiday shop in particular. And of course we bought more Christmas decorations for next year. After shopping we headed to Morgantown to eat and on the way we ran into this Amish traffic jam.  

Click For Full Size Image

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Great shot! I usually don't see this many buggies together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There was actually more than this but they passed by already when I shot this.

      Delete
  2. I never thought I'd see an 'Amish traffic jam'! One of a kind shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither. I guess I was in the right place at the right time.

      Delete