Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Wednesday View - 9 January 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

For most of the photos that I share here there is probably a few dozen or more RAW images that I never see the light of day. Sometimes a lot more. I never even really look at them for the most part. I do however save them. I have thousands of images sitting on hard drives and backed up online. Now since I didn't have anything in particular to share with you today I decided to peruse some of these forgotten shots and see if there was something I liked enough to post. As it turns out there is quite a bit I really like. And for today's photo I chose this one.

Click For Full Size Image


This is from May of 2016 at I believe Longwood Gardens. I don't know where else I would have been able to shoot fully bloomed flowers that time of year. Kind of makes me wish Spring would hurry up.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






2 comments:

  1. Not sure if these are daisies but they are my favorite flower! Like the shot anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe these are cone flowers which are very similar to daisies.

      Delete