Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Wednesday View - 2 January 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

This past weekend trip to Longwood Gardens was mainly for their Christmas exhibit, "A Longwood Christmas". It's an event that we try to go to every year and it's simply amazing. You really should see it if you ever have the chance. But whenever I visit the Gardens I am always drawn to the flowers. After all they are the main attraction year round. And that's the cool thing. Year round. I can visit any day of the year and see flowers at full bloom. Inside the Conservatory of course. The  Conservatory is warm and offers the perfect environment for the many species of flowers Longwood has to offer. Flowers like the one featured in today's photo.

Click For Full Size Image

Anyone who knows me knows that I love to shoot orchids. In fact I have a few at home. Unfortunately they are not currently at bloom but should be soon. And when they are I will be sure to share them here.

As for the "unveiling", I am in a holding pattern of sorts. It should be fixed by tonight but these things take time and are completely out of my control. When you see you'll understand.

So that's going to it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment