Thursday, January 10, 2019

Throwback Thursday View - 10 January 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's throwback is from January 9, 2015 and the subject is another throwback. I've actually done this before not too long ago. The post is from January 2015 but the photo is from March of 2000. And it was shot on film. The place of course is Chinatown in San Francisco California. As I say in my original post I only had two days there which is just not enough time to see a lot but at least the trip was kind of free. Click Here to read all about it.

Speaking of film I have a few projects and retro reviews on the horizon that I think you will enjoy. And I will also be making some updates to my website. If you haven't seen it yet you can check it out Right Here. It is a work in progress but I feel really good about it. It's a place for me to show some of my more in depth work. For today's photo though take a look at this.

Click For Full Size Image   

And that about does it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I was here. I shopped at the Canton Bazaar. Chinatown in San Francisco is unlike any other I've ever been to.

    ReplyDelete