Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Tuesday View - 22 January 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I was up early as usual for work and going about my regular business and as I was outside filling the feeders and keeping an eye on Schnitzel as he went about his business I looked up at a spectacularly clear sky and a nice view of the Moon. So against my better judgement I grabbed my camera and tripod and shot off a few frames. Now it may not have been as cold as yesterday but it was still cold. About 12° F in fact. But hey it was better than 7° F, right? So for today's photo I am sharing the Moon.


Click For Full Size Image
And here is Part 3 of Sunday's Cafe video as promised. Make sure you watch 'till the end.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Not sure what the white specks are,but it almost appears to sparkle! Good shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are reflections from the Sun but I'm not sure. Thanks!

      Delete