Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Tuesday View - 8 January 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

When I got home from work this evening I really didn't know what I was going to share today. I haven't had a lot of time to get out and shoot thanks mostly to the weather and of course the fact that when I get home it's already dark. Though I will say that there is a little bit more light now that the days are getting longer. So I thought about it a bit and remembered that I have been meaning to show you one of our plants and have just gotten around to it. So for today's photo I would like to share this cactus with you. We've had it for a year or so now and it has already grown out of it's original pot and before long I will be moving it to a yet larger one.

Click For Full Size Image
Actually it's not that the flowering cactus is getting too big itself. The one next to it is growing very quickly. So I either separate them or get a larger pot.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I don't think people realize how colorful & beautiful a cactus can be. Good shot!

    ReplyDelete