Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sunday View - 13 January 2019 Edition

Welcome to The Exploration Photography Daily View

The first snow of the year and only the second of the season fell on us last night and today and really did not amount to much. At least around here. And I'm not complaining one bit. What the snow did do however was give me a great opportunity to do a little shooting at the Cafe. AKA our yard. But instead of concentrating on big wide views of snow covered lawns and trees I went the other direction and got up close and personal. With little wind and a lot of light I was able to grab some nice shots. In my opinion at least. And for today's photo I would like to share this with you.

Click For Full Size image
This is in our front yard and to tell the truth I don't know what it is. It's getting a little tall for my liking and I'll have to prune it but I guess I should find out what it is so I can do so at the right time of year.

I have a lot more to show you but for today I am stopping right here. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I think this photo captures how fragile snow can be. I can imagine trying to touch the leaf only to have the snow fall apart.Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete