Friday, January 9, 2015

January 9, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of "Retro" Friday! Today we go back 15 years to March of 2000 and the city of San Francisco, California. More specifically Chinatown.


I wish I had spent more time in San Francisco. I was only there for two days. But the trip as a whole was great. My employer at the time sent me and a few others out there for work. It just happens that I was going to fly to San Diego to visit my cousin the same week. So to make a long story short my employer paid for me to fly to San Francisco and home from San Diego. I only had to buy a ticket to travel between the two cities. I thought that was very cool of them. My entire travel expense for the week was $60.00 :)

And that will do it for today folks. But I'll be back real soon. Please be sure to visit again.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Isn't SF wonderful? Even though you were there about twenty years after I was, it didn't change all that much. I loved all the time I spent in Chinatown. This is a brilliant shot. P.S. I whopped in that bazaar on the right.

    ReplyDelete