Thursday, October 5, 2017

Welcome To The "Throwback Thursday" View

Today's post goes back to around the time I first started blogging. I took a different approach back then. I didn't do a daily post but when I did one it was usually pretty big. I am thinking I might want to change things up a little and do more posts like those. But I still want to do this on a daily basis. So perhaps I'll do a monthly "full post" to start and see how it works out. What do you think? In the meantime enjoy this trip back to 2014. May 5, 2014 to be precise at one of my all time favorite places to shoot. Longwood Gardens. And one of my particularly favorite times of year. Tulip time!


Click For Full Size Image

And that's your Throwback Thursday post. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment