Saturday, October 21, 2017

Welcome To The Saturday View

Today's photo is from the batch I made yesterday evening. And while yesterday's lacked a little in composition I think this one is much better. I only wish it were a little less grainy and a little more clear. But overall I really like the way it came out. I hope you do too.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F7.10
- Shutter Speed 1/30 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 800
- Center Weighted Average Metering

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday October 20, 2017

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Today's is cute. Is that by your house? The birds in yesterday's photo are interesting because their wings are in different positions. It's almost like watching frames from a movie of a bird flying.

    ReplyDelete