Monday, October 23, 2017

Welcome To The Monday View

Today as I continue to share photos from our "walk in the park" yesterday I am shifting away from Autumn colors. In fact I am shifting away from color altogether. When I saw this I knew right away that it had to be presented in black and white. It actually took me a while to get it where I thought it was right. I tried to bring out as much detail as I could and at the same time not wash anything away.

Click For Full Size Image

Obviously no longer in use as evidenced by the hanging insulators and the fact there is indeed no wires to be found. I'm not sure if this pole carried telephone or power lines. Perhaps both? I am pretty certain though that it was used by the Norristown State Hospital. Just about all of the land that the park occupies was part of the hospital grounds at one time.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 51mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F16
- Shutter Speed 1/200 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 320
- Center Weighted Average Metering

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday October 22, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: