Monday, October 16, 2017

Welcome To The Monday View

Hi there friends. I am getting this out a little late this evening so I am going to make it quick.

Today's photo was shot on Saturday at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square Pennsylvania. Longwood as many of you know is one of my very favorite places to shoot and even just relax and stroll around. It is so vast and peaceful. And just brimming with photo-ops like this.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 51mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F5.60
- Shutter Speed 1/5 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 800
- Center Weighted Average Metering

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday October 15, 2017
 
And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful purple bloom. Is that a mimosa? We used to have them here in our front yard. I love to see squirrels but I live with Mr. McGregor who does not like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not sure what it is but I thought it would make a nice picture. Gotta love the squirrels :)

      Delete