Sunday, October 8, 2017

Welcome To The Sunday View

Today was a rainy one around here and early on I was unsure as to whether or not I would get any shooting in. There was no way I was setting up my camera gear where it might get wet so the Cafe was pretty much out. And then as I was looking out our front door I saw it. Today's photo. It is a simple subject but one that most of us probably don't pay too much mind to. An everyday, garden variety moth. He was on the outside of our storm door. I don't shoot through glass often but with the light shining through I thought this was perfect.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/25 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 100
- Spot Metering

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday October 7, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment