Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Welcome To The Wednesday View

Still chugging along with pics from our Sunday in the park I would like to share this view of a set of railroad tracks we came across. I don't know how often trains run along here but from the shine on the tracks I imagine they are at least somewhat frequent.

Click For full Size Image

This is another shot that needs to be presented in black and white. I think it's the industrial look that makes me see it that way.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 26mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F16
- Shutter Speed 1/60 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 160
- Center Weighted Average Metering

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday October 24, 2017

That will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment