Monday, October 30, 2017

Welcome To The Monday View

Today as I continue with photos of our Saturday walk along the Schuylkill River I would like to share something that I have posted here many times in the past. I know absolutely no history about it and don't really know it's age. And I can say for sure that twenty-five years or so ago when I first saw it it was a bit more "complete". I am talking of course about the old stone house that is at the beginning of the Schuylkill River Trail in Valley Forge National Park.

Click For Full Size Image

One day I'll have to make an effort to learn a little about this house. Though I did one time ask someone at the Visitor's Center but they didn't know what I was talking about let alone know any real documented history about it.

Here's the EXIF data.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday October 29, 2017

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment