Friday, October 27, 2017

Welcome To The Friday View

For this Friday's view I am sharing one more photo from last Sunday's walk in the park. The Norristown Farm Park that is for those who are new to my blog.

Of all of the things I like to shoot water is near the top of my list. Also up there is a good natural setting. And I am sharing both today. The reflections seen here are what caught my eye.

Click For Full Size Image

On another note...

Most of my photos include what I refer to as "Technical Info". This info is generally referred to as EXIF data and is embedded in a picture file automatically by most modern cameras. I share this data for anyone interested in what settings were used during the picture making process.

To freshen things up a bit I am tinkering with different ways to present EXIF data with you. And for today's post I am trying this.


This is simply a screenshot I grabbed in Photoshop. I am working with other methods and may try different ones over the next few posts until I find something I like best. Stay tuned.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday October 26, 2017

And with that I am calling it a day. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment