Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Welcome To The Tuesday View

From our trip to the Cape May County Zoo on Saturday I would like to share this with you. There is usually a deer or two in this area but I didn't see them that day. I don't know where they were but wherever it was I hope they were getting some food because this bowl is emptying fast.

Click For Full Size Image

Go figure. I am at a zoo and I still shoot photos of squirrels.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F7.10
- Shutter Speed 1/30 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

And now...

Yesterday's View

Monday October 2, 2017

And that's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. You made me chuckle when you said you go to the zoo and take squirrel pictures. But it's true. You do. Hope the squirrel left some food for others.

    ReplyDelete