Saturday, October 14, 2017

Welcome To The Saturday View

For the past couple days I have been noticing something unusual in our front yard. Well unusual for October that is. Then today it got a little more unusual. And not for the good.

What we have is a handful of dandelions on our lawn. Not terribly out of place but being Autumn they really shouldn't be there. But what is bad is I saw a very young bee on the dandelion. What I am thinking is that the weather has confused mother nature and things are going awry. I am no expert but common sense would dictate that the bee will definitely not last through Winter. And that means less bees in the Spring and that means flowers and vegetables will be affected. Let's hope things straighten out.

So for today's photo I would like to share our Autumn oddity.

Click For full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 212mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F10
- Shutter Speed 1/125 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 250
- Spot Metering

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday October 13 2017

And now I must go my friends. But I'll be back real soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Until Next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment