Sunday, October 22, 2017

Welcome To The Sunday View

Today was quite a day my friends. Down the street from our house is a really nice and quite large State Park. On the other side of the park is one of my favorite local destinations. The Elmwood Park Zoo. Well not really right on the other side. It's on the other side after you throw in some twists and turns and a little traveling along some main roads. In all we are about three miles away from the zoo. A trip that usually takes us about five minutes in a car. Except today we didn't drive. We walked. Walking takes about a hour. But at least there was a lot of nice scenery along the way. And over the next couple days I will be sharing some of it with you. So to start things off I would like to show you this.

Click For full Size Image

I set out to shoot some Fall colors and I think this fits the bill nicely. Nothing quite says Fall better than a yellow dried up corn field.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 18mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F16
- Shutter Speed 1/60 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 160
- Center Weighted Average Metering

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday October 21, 2017

I have to go for now. But I'll be back with a lot more from our walking tour today. I hope to see you here too. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment