Monday, October 9, 2017

Welcome To The Monday View

Today I am putting a little spin on the ball. You may have noticed that I am no longer including a "before" image with my daily posts. I did this to streamline my process a little and to be honest save a little time. Well today I am switching up and instead of a post processed image you will see the "straight out of camera" or "SOOC" image.

This was shot during the sunrise in Atlantic City a few weeks or so ago. At this point I was messing around and just experimenting a little. Looking back though I really like this one. I may (or may not) toss it through Photoshop to see what I can do with it but for now enjoy what my camera saw. The only editing I did was converting it from a Canon cr2 Raw Image to a file that is recognized by everyday web browsers. In this and in most cases that would be a PNG or Portable Network Image file.

Click For Full Size Image

Is this the way it looked in person? Pretty much. The colors are a little off but not by much. And the lighting is perfectly correct. It could use some tweaking but for now this is it.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 22mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/1000 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 125
- Center Weighted Average Metering

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday October 8, 2017

And that's about it for today my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment