Saturday, October 28, 2017

Welcome To The Saturday View

Kim and I started out the day with a trip to the Schuylkill River Trail. Part of Valley Forge National Park. We have been there many times but it has been a while and we could not have picked a better day. With temperatures hovering around 70° F (21° C) it was very comfortable. The plan was to walk about a mile and turn around. But just like last week at the park we ended up going a bit further. In the end we walked about five and a half miles. We walked to Pawling's Farm actually. Also part of Valley Forge and home to the 300 plus year old sycamore tree I have shared in the past. And just like last week's walk I sure do feel it. but not quite as bad so I guess I'm making progress.

Of course walking along a river you come across some nice scenery. And you know that I am going to share what I saw. Today I would like to show you this.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data


But wait! There's more!

While resting up for a few minutes on a bench along the river I shot a minute of video. It was so quiet and so serene I just had to record it. Remember to view at full screen and at the highest resolution you can. And turn up the volume to enjoy the quiet sounds of nature.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday October 27, 2017

And now I must go. But I'll be back real soon. I hope you will be too. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment