Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 1, 2015

Hi there and welcome to the Daily View!

Well September is here and that means less than a month until we leave Summer behind and enter the Autumn season. While I do love Autumn with it's amazing colors and the holiday season I am really not looking forward to what comes after. That horrible six letter "W" word. I understand fully why people head south for retirement. But that's just a few years off.  Not that I'm complaining. I'm quite happy to be young(ish) and working.

Now getting on subject here I would like to share today's photo. I shot this while walking along the Schuylkill Trail this past Sunday morning. When I came upon this scene it seemed to me that nature framed it very nicely.


Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

4 comments: