Monday, September 28, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 28, 2015

Hi there and welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View!

Well here we are at another Monday and the beginning of a new work week. And with one in the books with four to go what better to do than to reminisce about the weekend? As you may know Kim and I visited one of our favorite destinations Longwood Gardens. Longwood is a nature photographers dream come true and we are fortunate enough to be about a half hour or so away. And it has many varieties of one of my favorite flowers. The Daisy. Daisies have a very simplistic beauty. And they are very photogenic if you ask me. So for today's photo I present you with this daisy.


Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I like how you always get such good close ups of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I like to show the little details that make up the flower.

      Delete
  2. Daisies are my very favorite flower too! I've never seen one with a blue center though....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither have I. Even at Longwood! They never fail to impress me.

      Delete