Sunday, September 20, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 20, 2015

Hi there and welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View!

Today Kim and I took a drive to West Fairmount Park in Philadelphia and visited the Shofuso Japanese House and Garden. Another local destination that I never even heard of until about a week or so ago. Shofuso, a gift from Japan to the Citizens of The United States, is built on the site of the 1876 centennial celebration and is a symbol of post war peace between our two nations. You can read more about it here and here. Of course I got lot's of photos that I will be sharing but for today I am presenting to you a shot I got while at a different location within Fairmount Park. After the Japanese House we took a short walk over to the Horticultural Center and saw this.


Talk about a lucky shot!

Though my photos from the Japanese House are not ready I do have a pretty cool video to share from the Japanese Garden. This is Kim feeding the Koi in of course the Koi Pond.


As always this is best viewed at full screen and in 1080P.

Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous butterfly! Koi always seem to be so hungry....but I've never seen a fat one.Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete