Thursday, September 17, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 17, 2015

Hi my friends and welcome to the Daily View!

Wow did this week fly by! And as the week wraps up I would like to wrap up our trip to Virginia Beach this past weekend. So today I would like to share one more photo (and maybe one more tomorrow) from our trip home on Monday.

The trip back north includes a drive over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel which includes of course many miles of bridge and two tunnels. Well right before the first tunnel there is a place to pull off the road and park to enjoy the view, go fishing and grab a bite to eat. And while enjoying the view I saw this Rock Dove (Pigeon) hanging out ironically on some rocks.


Kind of an odd pose but I suppose he was comfortable.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back soon. I am working on some videos that I think you may like.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the pose....but guess he's built for it. NO way would you catch me there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was tons of birds but this is the only pigeon (rock dove) I saw. The rest were seagulls.

      Delete