Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 16, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View!

Continuing with our trip to Virginia Beach this past weekend I would like to share an absolutely beautiful sunset from Sunday night. As the Sun went down in the west it left it's mark in the east in the way of the most incredible reds and oranges that I have seen in a while. As much as I love the way this came out it was even better being there to enjoy it in person.


And to help you experience this wonderful moment I share with you a short video. As usual it is best viewed at full screen and in 1080P.


Thanks so much for stopping by my friends. 

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I especially like there's 'something' behind the clouds that's creating the reflection. Totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! It was the best sunset I've seen in a while. Even if the sunset was behind us :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! The video is terrific too! Another photo I wouldn't mind owning. You could make a lot of money off of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I'll put it on the list :) I could never charge family though :)

      Delete