Saturday, September 26, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 26, 2015

Hi and welcome to a very late Daily View!

Well it's not late quite yet but it is sure getting close so I better get right to it.

Kim and I took a drive down to Longwood Gardens today and wow was it a great day to walk the gardens. The weather was perfect and the crowds were small. Just the way I like it! So anyhow we made our way to the Meadow Garden and as we were walking along I looked down and saw this guy.


Camouflage in nature is meant to protect but in this case it almost killed this particular praying mantis. It's a really good thing I was watching where I was walking because I just happened to see him and just missed stepping on him. I am happy to say that he made it safely into the brush.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Praying mantis,isn't it? I believe they're protected or endangered or something....Cute though..I'm glad too that he survived!

    ReplyDelete