Sunday, September 13, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 13, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

When I got up this morning I fully intended on shooting a beautiful sunrise over the ocean. Well mother nature had other ideas and decided to cloud over the sky. But I still go a couple of good photos and today I would like to share one with you. So here is the closest I could get to a sunrise.


I may not have a great sunrise for you but rest assured I have some awesome evening photos and some great video. Please stay tuned!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. It may not be the photo you planned to take but I think it's ...interesting. The first thing I thought of is how even in the 'cloudy' of our life,God is still in control. Even if it is behind the scenes.

    ReplyDelete