Friday, September 25, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 25, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Friday edition of the Daily View! Yeah it's pretty much like the Saturday through Thursday editions except that I really like Friday. But... I do have some changes planned for Friday posts and I hope to implement them soon. So stay tune :)

And now for today's photo. In our front garden near the "cafe" we have a rhododendron. Every year at the end of Summer as the flowers fall off it grows what will be buds for next years flowers. And this year is no different. Except that it seems like the buds are trying to bloom already. I'm not certain this is what's happening but have a look.


I hope that if it does bloom that I still get flowers next year. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

P.S. There's just three months 'til Christmas! 

2 comments:

  1. Appears you have a 'surprise' bloom to look forward to. I'm a bit surprised at you. You savor so many changes through your lens.....Aren't you missing the spookiness of Halloween? The thanks of harvest at Thanksgiving? Jumping straight into Christmas? Really? I plan to stop along the way......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the mention of Christmas was a spur of the moment thong when I realized it was September 25. Worry not though! I will have plenty of Halloween and Thanksgiving to share.

      Delete