Saturday, September 19, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 19, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Saturday night edition of the Daily View!

A couple weeks back I shared a "full post" from a recent trip to Longwood Gardens. I have been working on another but am not quite ready but I do have a few that I would like to share on their own. So today I would like to show you this.


As we were walking along this lone leaf caught my eye and I knew I had to photograph it. No particular reason I just liked it. I hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing how sometimes something just jumps out at us like that. I always have to take a photo of it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beauty of art in nature is it's randomness. I think if it was something that was routine or symmetrical it may not have stood out. Always keep that camera handy :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with both comments. I try not to analyze & just enjoy. What kinda 'spoke' to me was it depicted the end of a season...
    & maybe the different textures? The soft leaf against the wood chips....Perhaps I am just waxing poetic ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The contrast is definitely a main factor as to why I liked this scene. The changing of seasons is evident also. Though it is kind of depressing that Winter is around the corner. But just think, there's only 181 days until Spring.

      Delete