Saturday, September 5, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 5, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today Kim and I took a drive to one of our favorite places. Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square Pennsylvania. If you have been reading my blog for a while you know that I love to photograph Longwood. From the great wide open views and the abundance of flowers and nature to the fountains and many specialized gardens there is just so much to see and record. And today's visit was a virtual treasure trove of opportunity. I have so much to share that I am still working out how I want to present it to you. I think there may be a few larger posts coming soon. But for today's photo I would like to share this with you.


The Waterlily Garden was loaded with Dragonflies. Specifically blue ones. You wouldn't know it from this photo but they are actually rather small. By luck and a little patience I was able to snap several of this guy (or girl? I really don't know). He looks white but that's just the sunshine. He is definitely blue.

As I said I have a lot to share and am working out how but for now I would like to leave you with this video. It is the same scene that I posted yesterday.


As usual I recommend viewing at Full Screen and in HD. And be sure to turn up the volume and enjoy the sounds of nature. It's a bit subtle but it's there.

And now I must go but I'll be back real soon. I hope to see you here!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment