Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 9, 2015

Hi there and welcome to the Daily View!

Today I would like to share another shot from Valley Forge over the weekend. Like I said yesterday it really was a mini photo shoot and I didn't come away with a lot but I think I captured few good ones from that day. And as with any trip I make to Valley Forge I did spend some time photographing my "favorite" tree.

Click For Larger View
I have worked with this particular composition before both in color and monochrome. And each time I think I get a little closer to what I want to present but it still seems to be an ongoing project. And that's okay. After all what would I do if I achieved perfection? There wouldn't be anything to work toward. That wouldn't be any fun would it?

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. That tree (scene?) does grow on you. Your comment made me think of how each of us,whether we realize it or not,has a favorite. Some building or sign that says"you're almost home" or "slow down,I know there's a pothole by this corner". Better yet,
    house,tree or just a puffy cloud sky that just makes you sigh in contentment. Life is beautiful.....if you look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! I couldn't say it better myself.

    ReplyDelete