Sunday, September 27, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 27, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Wow did this weekend go fast or what? But overall it was a good weekend around here so I am thankful for that.

Tonight I was hoping to share a photo of the "Blood Moon" with you but the cloudy skies here say different. And not only are we having a blood moon but also a total lunar eclipse. But hey, I'll get another chance in 2033. Only 18 short years away and I'll be a very youthful 63 years old. For now however I'll have to settle for sharing this moonshot with you.


This is from last night. I wasn't able to get a clear shot but I think the clouds give it a nice ambiance.

Before I go I also have a short video I'd like to show you. This is the praying mantis from yesterday's post.


Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I agree. The clouds make it interesting. Now that I see the video of the mantis,it is incredible that you didn't step on him!
    Was he ever blessed!
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of the moon. I forgot all about it and so didn't see it at all. Too bad about the clouds but it does make for an interesting shot.

    ReplyDelete