Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 8, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View!

I hope you all enjoyed the Labor Day holiday yesterday and were able to take advantage of some extra time off. I spent the morning at Valley Forge on a mini photo shoot. For about the first five or ten minutes there was some dense fog and I was able to capture this beautiful scene.


And right after I shot this the fog lifted the sky brightened and we had a very sunny day.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. You were definitely in the right place at the right time. It constantly amazes me how quickly a scene can change! I mean seriously change.! Great timing on the photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was! Scenes change and time marches on but with a camera we can freeze single moments. It's sort of like having a time machine.

      Delete